Vitawin Pueraria Mirifica 60 Capsules ₨4
Description Posted On: 29 August 2021
- Pueraria Mirifica also known as Kwao Krua is a plant native to Thailand, where it has been used successfully for health purposes for centuries. Evidence of the use of Pueraria Mirifica for healthcare dates back as early as the 13th century AD. In fact, the Ministry of Public Health in Thailand, which is similar to our National Institutes of Health endorses Pueraria Mirifica.
- In addition to taking great care to give you all the benefits of the Pueraria Mirifica plant, Nature’s Answer’s patented Puresterol formula contains three active phytoestrogens. They include Di-indolylmethane, also known as DIM, an active phytoestrogen which helps support female hormone balance. DIM comes from nutrient-rich vegetables like kale and broccoli and helps to enhance the natural female-friendly benefits.
- This exclusive formula from Nature’s Answer also contains Folic Acid, which is important for women, Vitamin B-12 which supports energy metabolism and is essential to the normal formation of blood cells, Biotin for healthy skin and nails, and Selenium for immune system support.*
- With this unique combination of natural ingredients Nature’s Answer Pueraria Mirifica is an excellent choice for women approaching menopause, since it reduces hot flashes, night sweats and mood instability so often associated with Menopause.*
- Nature’s Answer Pueraria Mirifica is optimized with QUIK-SORB. QUIK-SORB is an exclusive blend of important herbs known to enhance delivery of nutrients to the body. So you can be sure that everything, from Nature’s Pueraria Mirifica plant to the active phytoestrogens, Biotin, Selenium, and all the other ingredients are working as hard as they can to give your body what it needs. All with the convenience of a single vegetarian capsule just one time a day.
Share with Friends: